I’m sure that the eggnog lattes are treating you all well back at home. This season is one of my favourites. I love the lead-in to Christmas: chilly air, early dark skies, lots of candles. Down here it looks like everyone is tacky and celebrating Christmas in July: surfboards, sundresses and Silver Bells. Even Starbucks makes no sense to me. Their summer menu is colliding with their Christmas beverage selection. Today Steve and I went looking for real coffee, but I was distracted by the hilarity taking place in Starbucks, and I had to take part. I traded in my long americano for a gingerbread frappucino because I liked the local color, and ‘tis the season.
elissa joy watts
2 comments:
Haven't even read this yet but already know it's GREAT!
Great update!
Beat Ash!
And will try again.
Jon, you are a powerhouse in the comments department and you truly put me to shame.
Seriously, I just checked before I left work. Went to Canadian Tire, went to Safeway and then what do I see but 4 posts and comments from Jon on all of them.
I was checking all day!!!! I even manually checked just in case my RSS reader wasn' working right.
I mean, really. Why do I even bother?
Crap.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Hi Steve and Elissa. You guys are fun and awesome.
Post a Comment