
Our diet out here on the road is incredible, and by that I don’t mean inspiring, I mean crazy. We are the poster-children of convenience. Steve has re-introduced me to the glory that is the McDonald’s breakfast. I’ll admit, it’s actually fun. I feel like we’re roadies together for the most fantastic travelling circus. Today, our longest day on the road, Steve even looks like a roadie. (Thank you Steve Cossman.) Of course, Steve’s ability to pound back the stuff puts me to shame, but I’m ok with that. I’ll stick to the yoghurt parfaits and the OJ, thank you.
elissa joy
ps. thanks are due to Steve Cossman for the terrific shirt.
(steve: I wore this for our massive 13 hour drive from Coffs Harbour to Merimbula. the second takes from people were quite amusing. i shan't be wearing it again. my wife can now breathe easy)
3 comments:
Hey Ash. Where are you?
Yeah yeah yeah.
Rub it in.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but people commenting on blogs faster than me will definitely hurt me.
Can I see a picture of you wearing that bad boy? Im assuming that 'shant be wearing it again' means 'storing it in a special place to be worn for any and all special occations'
btw- i'm still feeling elated from the wedding. you two are something special.
Post a Comment